Skip to content
- Avoid products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids and chlorine bleach. These items may include: skin care and acne medication, hair products and dyes, cosmetics, toothpastes and household cleaning products. For stain removal, try Oxyclean instead of bleach.
- Do not use fabric softeners, dryer sheets, harsh liquid or powdered detergents.
- Don’t wash with clothing – zippers, hooks, etc. cause abrasion.
- Wash similar items together – same color and fabric.
Care Instructions by Category
For Organic Cotton Pillow covers:
- Machine wash Cold, Gentle Cycle
- Line dry only
- Do not iron
- Avoid Excess Detergent
- Use Wool Dryer Balls to speed up drying time
- Do not use or store until completely dry
For Inner (stuffed) cases:
- Spot Clean only
- DO NOT machine wash
- Take care when cleaning as opening zipper accidentally can cause fill to fall out